Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 66 - Caucaia - Fevers and Blessing and Memories

What an interesting weeeeeek! 

Tuesday I woke up with a fever of 104 degrees and didn´t leave my bed until Friday afternoon (except to throw up and use the bathroom)..
and because Heavenly Father loves us, Anne´s baptism went completely perfect on Saturday!!!
I´m practically 100% cured now so no need to worry :) 


This is basically my week. Our work here is going great, seriously! The best part about Caucaia is that we teach families and everything is always done in family. It´s such a blessing!


My companion reminds me of Mia in all ways possible, but we get along and we have so much fun exploring in the woods and stomping through the mud!! Hahaha have a good weeeeek, love you!!


c/ amor de Caucaia Sião,
Sister Bido

No comments:

Post a Comment