Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 52 - Vila Yara - A Million and 3 Miracles

Well my friends, miracles are real. Our God is a God of miracles and I can testify of that all day long. This week was a week of stress, fun, excitement, adrenaline, and a million and 3 miracles. I´m happy to hear about the safety of everyone at home, we´ve been praying for you all week long!
 

HAPPY ONE YEAR TO ME!!!! and also, goodbye Osasco and goodbye Vila Yara.. our mission presidente doesn´t know if he wants sisters here or elders. Closed the area for elders first and put us here, and now the area is closing again and will go 1 transfer without missionaries, then more elders will open the area again. So my daughter here ended her training WOOHOOOOOO!!!! So proud of her and so proud to be such a proud mom! But now, I´m being transferred to another area, where I´ll be opening the area in Vila Sonia and the responsability of training got a little bit bigger.. I was called to be a Sister Training Leader! And my new companion (or should I say OLD companion!!!!) is SISTER MODESTO!11 woooohooooooooooo!!!

I´m so excited for this new adventure and to open an area with my very first companion that I had, but I´m so sad to be leaving Vila Yara. I really learned to love this area and all of it´s difficulties.
 

We´re leaving the area with 6 people marked for baptism this month and praying that everything will work out right with them. I made true, true, trueeee friends here in this area and learned so much. One thing that I´ve learned is that without forgiveness, we wouldn´t have had the Restoration of The Gospel.. or, if we didn´t have the restored gospel, then we wouldn´t have forgiveness in our lives. The gospel was restored because of Loving Heavenly Father forgave His children and their iniquities for rejecting Christ and His apostles. This is the biggest proof I have that our Heavenly Father loves us and forgives us: The Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer. It´s because of this that I know that many churches exist, but only ONE on the face of this earth has every key to enter into the kingdom of God. This is Christ´s church. God lives, loves us, and blesses us.
 

This is my testimony that I leave with you all. We can be forgiven for our sins because of the love of our Heavenly Father and the sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Em nome de Jesus Cristo, amém.

No comments:

Post a Comment