Friday, February 24, 2017

Week 63 - Vila Sonia - Popsicles and Cake

Good morning! It was great "seeing you guys" hahahaha! I want Jordan's email.

So this week I won't be spending any time in my area, I'll be spending every day of this week in a different area each day.

We actually received permission to use the computers at Neide's house! and I'm pretty calm about time passing, I'm not in any hurry to finish my mission because I'm nervous about my real life. I'm not completely sure about college and so I just try not to think about it. The time is passing by way too fast and I'm not ready for my mission to end!

I'm just going to stay here in Brazil selling popsicles and cake in the road from a little hand truck for the rest of my life.

Well, I love you, gotta go! The elder that Baptized Sister Modesto 3 years ago is in Sao Paulo so we're going to eat lunch him and his wife now.

Love youuuuu thanks for everything!

Have a great weeeeeeek!

1 comment:

  1. Elder Jordan Hill's email address is hill.j@myldsmail.net he would love to hear from you. Also, his birthday is March 21st.

    ReplyDelete