Thursday, February 9, 2017

Week 33 - Jardim Celeste - Vinte!


HEYYYYYY!!!!!!! So yes, I tunred 20 years old today and we´ve been partying all day long! This email will be short, SORRY MOM. So the birthday activities started last night when Sister Oliveira and her companion showed up at our house at 10:12pm and surprised me! They spent the night in our house and we woke up early to go to our meeting with the mission today! We had a party with all the missionaries and presidente for the last time today. AND, i sand the first verse of the mission hymn alone and then the restof the missionaries chimed in. Itwas so cool and presidente cried so much! Afterwards, we got to skype with our new president that will arrive at the end of June! After the party, we went and ate lunch with Fabiana (who always has french fries and icecream for me)! Now, we have 3 appointments.. so a busy night planned out.

My week was awesome and rushed! Multi-zone conference was amazing, and the temple was just as amazing! This week we found 4 new investigators and they all have dates to be baptized! This weekend was stake conference also! So needless to say, it was a week of surprises.. here we are in the conference, a member of the 70s was there speaking. In the middle of his talk, he looks at me and calls me up to the pulpit to recite the 1st vision and share my testimony of joseph smith. I never imagined that the first time I´d talk in stake conference would be in a different country, speaking a different language, completelyunplanned, and in front of 592 people. BUT IT HAPPENED, and it was so awesome. I´m finishing D&C and am absolutely fascinated. Section 135.. everyone needs to read it. NOW.

Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, The Book Of Mormon is the word of God, and I love this Gospel.

I hope you all have a great week!!!!!!
com amor,
Sister Bido




No comments:

Post a Comment