Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 12 - Ibiúna and Vargem Grande - as milagres continua..






Oí! It was so awesome getting to see everyone, even though it was really chaotic and flew by! I hate that I didn´t get to talk with the whole family or if anyone was offended by having to drop off. So a lot happened this week! First of all, we didn´t get to go to the temple with Nina because she needs her own family names, so instead we started Historia Da Família with her on familysearch.com but was surprisingly really fun! I already told you about Christmas Eve and Christmas, so yeah! But they spend Christmas Eve like we would do on New Years. Once its midnight they scream and have fireworks and scream Feliz Natal, so Sister Covey and I were really confused when that happened. But it was seriously so fun!!!

Saturday was supposed to be the baptism of our investigator… But that fell through. We´re going to continue teaching and visiting and doing everything that we can until she knows without a shadow of a doubt the love that Our Savior has for her. I have a lot of faith in these kids and I´m so grateful for being able to share the light of Christ with them.

Annnnnnd about transfers..... TOMORROW!!!! We found out yesterday about transfers and Sister Mosdesto is being transferred. We all cried when we found out who my new companion is... Seriously Sister Modesto was fantastic and meant so much to me and I didn´t want her to be transferred! My new companion is another Brazilian.. Sister Tesser. She was the trainer of one of the sisters.

ANYWAYS!!!!!! I love you all!!!! Thanks for all the Christmas cards and everything you sent! I go to the mission home tomorrow so I´ll get whatever is there. Happy New Year to you all amigossss! Fica forte!

com amor sempre,

Sister Bido






No comments:

Post a Comment