Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 28 - Jardim Celeste - One More Transfer

Yáll!!!!! I WILL BE STAYING IN JARDIM CELESTE FOR ONE MORE TRANSFER, WOO HOOOOOO!!!!! BUT, Sister Oliveira is being transferred wayyyyyy far away from here.. 3 months together passed by so fast, but my new companion will be amazing as well.

This week was absolutely the most stressful week of my life. How is it that 2 missionaries plan 2 weddings on the same day as well as 3 baptisms.. we don’t know how we did it, BUT IT WAS DONE. Obrigada Senhor! The first wedding was amazing and perfect. The second wedding was so cool and sweet! Sister Oliveira and I sent for our seamstress here to make us dresses to be the bridesmaid. Our dresses turned out to be so cool and everyone loved them! The reception was amazing as well of both couples! This email is short because I’ll be skyping with you guys in 2 weeks!! WOOHOO! BUT, it’s just that. This week was the most exhausting week of my life. Saturday after the last reception we crawled into our beds without changing clothes or even showering, woke up late on Sunday and then called for a member to come pick us up because we were too tired to walk, hahahaha. This area is more than great and the members are incredible! But now, I’m excited to continue working here with my new companion, Sister D. Sousa!

Love you alllllll, have a good week!!
com amor,
Sister Bido

ps MOM, tell me what time you want to skype! I already have a member, we just need to know what time. probably 6 or 7 o’clock my time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment