Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 25 - Jardim Celeste - Great Talk by Elder Holland

GENERAL CONFERENCE WAS MY WEEK. We spent the entire week rushing and rushing to prepare all of our investigators for general conference Saturday and Domingo.. it was a long, hard, tiring week.. but we had almost everyone in the capela and tudo deu certo (chapel and everything worked). Thank goodness! Nothing else too interesting happened this week, other than the fact that we went to the courthouse and marked another wedding!!!!!!!

dia 23 de Abril: Juliene and Reginaldo
Tamires and José

2 weddings on the same day, with 3 baptisms to follow! it’ll be a wonderful weekend to end the transfer!

I absolutely loved, loved, loved General Conference and all of the talks. I loved even more that this morning we went to the temple and there were a few zones from Sao Paulo North mission and I got to talk with 2 elders that were in my district in the CTM.

It’s absolutely crazy that I’ve been here for 6 months.. the time is literally flying byyyyyyyy!!!


BUT I want everyone who didn’t watch Elder Holland talk in conference to go right now onto the church website and watch it. That’s all I have to say.

Love you alllllllllllll!
com amor,
Sister Bido 

No comments:

Post a Comment