Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Week 19 - Jardim Celeste - Planted Seeds Sprouting


ONE MORE BATISMO DOWN!!!

The rest of São Paulo to go ;) Andre was baptized Sunday finally and I was so happy! I didn’t get to go because my new area is far from there, but he and Sister Tesser called me and thanked me as he was crying. It was such an awesome feeling, I really wish I could’ve been there!!

BUT HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE’S DAY!!

I’m still trying to get used to my new area and the city. It’s such a crazy different life! So yesterday at church was the best Sunday of my mission! The ward here is amazing and so spiritually strong! The members are crazy helpful and nice and welcoming, and the ward here is huge! We attend the stake center in our city so the building is absolutely enormous and beautiful!!

Yesterday we had two investigators in the church that I saw in the street and talked with on Friday and invited to church. They actually came and loveddddd it!! I’m still lost here and don’t know my way around, but I’m learning!! My district here isn’t quite as great as it was in Vargem Grande, but the zone of Taboão is pretty great too.

I’m so happy here and excited to meet more of the people! We’re teaching 2 different families right now and they’re both really interested and smart. We just need to get them to come to church! Here in this area we work more with the less-active members because there are a ton!!!

I think I’m going to gain weight in this area because we’re always in the house of members and they always feed us. So pray that we have one day where no one offers us food, we need it!! But I absolutely love my companion, Sister Oliveira. It’s just us in our 3 story house here but we’re already super close. She’s the perfect companion, really! I’m so happy and excited to be serving in this area, I really have such great feelings about being here. Until next week, tchau!!

Com Grande Amor,
Sister Bido



No comments:

Post a Comment